Alpinestars GP Pro V2 Leather Suit Tech-Air® Compatible
A premium full grain leather suit fully optimized for Alpinestars innovative Tech-Air® Race airbag system. The GP Pro v2 Leather Suit for Tech-Air® Race® features an anatomical engineered design to ensure excellent comfort and performance fit for track days or serious road riding. Packed with class-leading, track-tested protection inside and out, this ventilated leather suit is versatile and extremely comfortable. Its unique design means it can be equally effectively worn with or without the Tech-Air® airbag system.
- DFS (Dynamic Friction Shield) external dual density TPU sliders on the shoulder and knee.
- Waterproof inner wallet pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
- Removable mesh inner liner for convenience and breathability.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine premium bovine leather.
- Ergonomic back hump, sculpted for better airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeves and legs construction to reduce rider fatigue.
- Localized perforations improve ventilation.
- Calf expansion gusset allow riders to tailor the fit.
- Aramidic fiber reinforcement on critical areas: shoulder, elbow, lower back.
- Integrated padding for increased levels of rider comfort.
- Chest compartments designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
- Sport knee slider.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider.
- 3D textured fabric collar construction for rider comfort.
- Large accordion stretch panels help movement and comfort on the bike.
- Stretch fabric panels on sleeves and crotch further improve fit and feel.
- Strategically positioned accordion stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars airbag system, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and A superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
- Tech-Air® compatible; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE-certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Reinforced knee features multi-layer construction for enhanced levels of protection.
- An LED display on the sleeve indicates the airbag’s operational status, while an internal housing located in the CE-certified back protector accommodates the system vest’s ECU.
- CE-certified Alpinestars GP-R protectors on the shoulder, elbow and knee.
Black Camo Red
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.