Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Gloves
With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
- Internal aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an aramidic fiber layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
- Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger reinforcement.
- External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
- Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
- Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool.
- Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort.
- Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
- Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist and raises the entire profile of the glove to protect wrist bone from impact in a crash.
- Closure incorporates Velcro wrist adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit.
- Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
- Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
- Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance.density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
- The GP Plus R Glove is CE certified to Level 1
- Alpinestars’ exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual
Metallic Grey Black Yellow Red Fluo
S, M, L, XL, XXL