Alpinestars GP Plus Camo Leather Suit
A unique digital camouflage designed graphic for a racing leather suit with class-leading protection and innovative technical features such as extensive stretch paneling, aerodynamic hump and calf expansion gussets. The GP Plus Camo Leather Suit has been meticulously developed to improve anatomical performance and comfort. CE certified, the GP Plus Camo Leather Suit is perfectly suited to track day riding and racing.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3 mm supple premium bovine leather.
- Large accordion strategically positioned stretch panels for improved movement and comfort on the bike.
- Reinforced stretch fabric panels on sleeves, crotch, calves and chest further improve fit and feel.
- Ergonomic back hump, ergonomically shaped for improved airflow and performance at high speed.
- Pre-curved sleeve and leg construction promote comfort fit and reduce rider fatigue.
- Perforated panels offer highly efficient ventilation performance.
- Strategically positioned aramid fiber inserts on arm and leg for critical seam reinforcement.
- Calf expansion gusset for adaptive fit accommodating various lower leg sizes.
- Hook and loop grip strap adjusters on calves and cuffs for volume control and personalized fit.
- Extended printed camo graphic for a distinctive look and unique finish.
- Integrated padding throughout increases comfort and suit fit.
- Pre-shaped, multi-layer knee construction helps rider mobility and offers increased comfort and reduced fatigue.
- Internally reinforced seat area for improved comfort and durability.
- Removable inner mesh liner for convenience and breathability: liner is body-mapped to work in conjunction with rider ís physique as well as stretch zones in leather suit.
- Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe storage of documents.
- 3D textured comfort fabric collar construction for breathability and improved comfort.
- Chest pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars GP-R protection on shoulders, elbows and knee.
- Protectors are anatomically profiled and feature impact-absorbing EPU foam for fit and comfort. Protectors are replaceable.
- Internal CE certified Alpinestars removable Nucleon hip protector.
- Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders and knee for class-leading abrasion resistance and performance against impacts.
- Innovative new elbow slider is anatomically contoured and incorporates a triple-density polymer compound for improved performance in crash slides.
- The elbow slider features a removable and replaceable screw-mounted insert slider for unsurpassed friction management.
- Alpinestars sport knee slider constructed from advanced PU compound and shaped for optimal contact with asphalt.
- This product is CE Certified 89/686/EEC.
Black Camo Red
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.