Alpinestars Fluid Tripple Pants
The Fluid Pants offer optimized levels of comfort and performance in the riding position, thanks to their lightweight chassis, lower waist stretch panels and pre-curved leg design. Developed and tested on some of the toughest terrains around the globe, the sport fit Fluid Pants are ideal for many forms of off-road riding.
- 600D poly-fabric main chassis construction that is PU coated for strength with a technical yearn for durability.
- Stretch fabric panels on crotch, knees and rear waist for enhanced rider comfort.
- 3D pattern construction for additional rider comfort and unparalled freedom of movement.
- High performance synthetic leather on knees for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Ratchet closure for a secure, personalized fit.
- Comfort mesh lining for superior breathability.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.