Alpinestars Flow Helmet Bag 2021
The Flow V2 Helmet Bag is made from a lightweight Polyester shell with a plush fleece lining and accommodates any full Face Helmet and HANS device. A pre-formed rubber base ensures secure placement, while a spacious side compartment offers generous storage for any accessories. This bag is also equipped with Helmet drier and mesh inserts on the bag to Aid Airflow, with an internal USB for quick and easy access to a power source.
- Built-in helmet drier and mesh inserts promote moisture wicking to keep your helmet clean and dry.
- Internal USB built-in to main compartment for quick and easy access to a power source.
- Spacious side compartment offers a convenient storage option for your helmet accessories.
- Fleece inner lining delivers additional helmet protection.
- Double grab handles and removable shoulder strap combine to ensure hassle free transportation.
- Parallel zip opening on main compartment for quick and easy access.
- Lightweight polyester upper offers the perfect blend of light weight and durability.
- Pre-formed rubberized base offers a secure placement, regardless of terrain.
- Accommodates any full face helmet and HANS device.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.