Alpinestars Faster-3 Shoe
Featuring new performance innovations adapted from decades of R&D experience in the highest level of motorsports, the Faster-3 Shoe is lightweight and incorporates class-leading protective features, both inside and outside. The Faster-3 Shoe is constructed from a lightweight, durable microfiber chassis and comfort-giving interior mesh, resulting in an aggressively styled road racing shoe offering performance, precision, flexibility and structural integrity.
- Tongue and collar padding provides high levels of comfort and an excellent fit around the ankle and instep.
- Internal toe box and heel counter reinforcement is layered under the upper for a more ergonomic design.
- 3D mesh lining for high levels of breathability with anti-slip micro-suede on heel.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top.
- Extremely lightweight, specifically compounded, rubber sole provides textured grip, excellent absorption and features an integrated support shank for enhanced sole rigidity.
- Upper constructed from a superbly lightweight, durable and abrasion-resistance microfiber.
- New TPR heel counter design ensures additional lateral support and security.
- Asymmetric toe design gives protection on shift area.
- Traditional lace closure system for an easy, secure and comfortable fit.
- Lateral adjustable hook and loop closure system with TPR strap for added security.
- Faster-3 shoe is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- Medial dual density ankle protectors between the upper padded lining to provide strategic protection and flexibility in key areas.
- Enhanced TPU ankle extended in lower lateral area increases support and protection.
- TPR slider details on lateral toe box gives enhanced flex and protection.
Black Yellow Blue
10, 11, 12, 7, 8, 9
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.