Alpinestars Eloise Air Jacket
Superbly styled for an optimized womens sport fit the Eloise Air Jacket incorporates strategically positioned mesh inserts for excellent cooling performance. With CE certified protection on the shoulder and elbows, plus the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars bionic chest and back protectors, the Eloise offers superb all-round protection.
- Designed and constructed for an optimized women’s fit.
- Constructed from durable advanced 480 denier poly-textile that is double PU coated for durability, abrasion resistance and water resistance.
- Extensive, high abrasion-resistant mesh inserts strategically positioned for optimized cooling.
- Lightweight, CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class‐leading impact protection.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE foam padding (CE certified Bio Armor chest and back protector available as accessory).
- Nucleon KR-CiW. Size XS-2XL use OS (one size).
- Nucleon KR-1i and KR-2i. Size XS-S use SMALL insert. Sizes M-2XL use MEDIUM.
- External zippered pockets plus internal waterproof pocket for safe and convenient storage.
- Pre‐curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
- Snap-button waist and collar adjusters.
- Integrated soft textile lining on collar of comfort.
- Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position.
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.