Alpinestars Distinct Drystar® Boot
An excellent addition to the OSCAR by Alpinestars footwear offering, the Distinct Drystar® has a full grain leather upper in a vintage-inspired design. Featuring Alpinestars Drystar® membrane layer between the upper and lining for unsurpassed and proven all-weather performance, other thoughtful design touches include a reinforced toe box, heel counter and dual density ankle inserts, as well as Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound sole for optimal levels of comfort and grip; the ideal fusion of Alpinestars rich heritage with the very latest in footwear technology.
- Toebox and heel counter internal reinforcement give structure, support and impact resistance without compromising the refined look.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with PU leather on top for comfort.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Main upper in full grain leather with a touch of vintage leather appeal.
- Drystar® membrane layer between upper and lining for unsurpassed all-weather performance.
- Tongue in full grain leather for enhanced comfort, durability and a luxurious feel.
- Traditional lace closure system plus medial side zip closure ensure easy access and comfortable fit.
- CE-certified to EN 13634:2017 directive.
- Alpinestars anatomical foam-backed dual density PU ankle disk protection.
10, 11, 8, 9
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.