Alpinestars Daisy Women’s Denim Pants
Designed by Alpinestars women’s design department to ensure a slim-fitting, urban styled look that flatters the female body, the Daisy Denim incorporates class-leading safety features such as CE certified knee protection and interior aramid fiber reinforcement of abrasion resistance.
- Specially created by Alpinestars women’s design department for an optimized female performance fit.
- Contemporary print design on inner waist and interior pockets.
- Customized detailing on metal YKK zip, buttons and rivets.
- Regular/slim cut 13oz denim for a fashionable and long-lasting fit.
- Interior aramid fiber reinforcement in seat, hip and knee areas for abrasion and tear resistance in impact critical areas.
- Astars leather belt patch and leather logos on front.
- Pre-shaped leg construction is anatomically optimized for specific female riding position.
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustment of the CE-certified knee protection to fit various leg lengths.
- Removable hip pad protectors with Velcro® attachments for secure fit.
28, 30, 32, 34, 26
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.