Alpinestars Daisy V2 Women’s Denim Pants
Designed with riders in mind, the Daisy v2 Women’s Riding Jeans are cut slim and tailored for coverage while you are in the saddle. Aramid fibers are blended with traditional denim to create a riding jean with protection and style to match. Bio Flex knee and hip armor is included and conforms to the shape of the body for a discrete look. Stonewashed finishes are complimented with reflective accents for nighttime visibility.
- Stonewashed cotton denim with aramidic fiber reinforcement
- Inner airflow liner for enhanced rider comfort
- Included CE Level 1 Bio Flex knee and hip armor
- 4 external pockets and small pocket on right leg
- Ergonomically cut for the riding position
- Vent on thighs for airflow
- Reflective detailing
- Meets CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class as a protective riding garment
Rinse Plus Blue
28, 30, 32, 34, 26
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.