Alpinestars Crosser Air Touring Glove
A lightweight short touring glove that is CE certified to the highest standard, the Crosser Air Touring Glove is constructed from premium leather, suede and stretch textile chassis for optimized levels of comfort and performance, while the race-derived finger bridge and hard knuckle protection offer class-leading protective features.
- Hook and loop grip wrist closure.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- Leather index sidewall for grip and comfort and stretch air mesh fourchettes for flexibility.
- Stretch accordions on fingers and backhand for great flexibility.
- Short cuff summer touring glove.
- Premium leather, stretch air mesh and synthetic suede main chassis.
- Abrasive and resistant ARSHIELD reinforcement on landing zones.
- Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impact slides.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Reflective detailing on fingers for increased rider visibility.
- CE certified Level 1.
- Over-molded polymer knuckle protector for class-leading protection.
Black Anthracite Yellow
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.