Alpinestars CR-6 Drystar® Shoe
The urban-styled CR-6 Drystar® riding shoe has an advanced construction with fine mesh and specific breathable windows for high levels of breathability and airflow. Featuring Alpinestars Drystar® membrane between the upper and lining for proven waterproof performance, this shoe is durable and boasts premium protective features.
- Alpinestars anatomical double density TPU ankle disks layered under the upper plus external lateral ankle protector TPR provide strategic protection.
- Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort.
- New Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
- Advanced construction consisting of fine mesh plus seamless technology to improve the structure, with specific breathable windows.
- Vamp in mesh for enhanced comfort and breathability, higher tongue in Nubuck microfiber for more resistance.
- Hook and loop strap combined with a traditional lacing system ensure a customizable fit.
- Toebox and heel counter internal reinforcements give structure, support and impact resistance.
- Technical rubber rand provides abrasion protection on toe area.
- CE-certified to EN 13634:2017 directive.
10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9