Alpinestars Corozal V2 Drystar® Gloves
The Corozal v2 is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance membrane for excellent performance in the wet. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
- EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
- Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
- Accordion stretch inserts for excellent lever control and dexterity.
- Short cuff design with hook-and-loop cuff closure for easy entry. Cuff is designed to fit under sleeve jacket for comfort.
- Durable softshell stretch poly-textile upper with goat leather palm and back hand panels for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ Drystar® performance material technology, which incorporates a bonded layer construction to offer a reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls, high levels of durability and excellent windproofing performance.
- Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
- Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.