Alpinestars Copper V2 Denim Pants (Short)
The Copper 2 Denim Pant is an excellent sport and urban riding jean that fuses class-leading protection and a uniquely stylish, customized design detailing. With its regular fit and quality denim fabric, the Copper Denim 2 pant is equipped with internal panels for effective abrasion resistance and Bio-Flex knee armor for high levels of movement and protection, while the protector’s slim design means it remains discreet when off the bike.
- Classic five pocket detailing.
- Stitched rivets.
- Reflective turn up hem to make the rider more visible to other road user
- Regular fit with stretch denim layer.
- Bio Flex knee armor allows high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure the protector is discreet off the bike.
- Triple stitched seams.
- CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.