Alpinestars Copper Pro Tech Denim Pants
An advanced tech denim engineered to deliver superior protection, casual comfort and style, this regular fit pant is constructed using a new 14oz HDF (High Density Fiber) stretch CORDURA® denim outer shell for superior resistance to abrasion, while still remaining flexible, with aramid knitted lining in the most exposed areas for extra abrasion resistance and effective heat transfer reduction. This pant is also reinforced on the knee for additional mechanical strength to combat abrasion and tears, while being heat resistant and highly breathable, and has pre-curved legs with an ergonomic back knee panel for enhanced comfort.
- Ergonomic pre-curved regular fit for a casual style off the bike.
- External triple stitching for strength.
- Adjustable knee protector position for optimized comfort.
- Extra-long front pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- Stitched rivets for additional strength.
- High performance HDF stretch CORDURA® denim with aramid fiber additional inserts for superior abrasion resistance.
- Nucleon Flex plus ultra-flexible armor at knee and Bio-Flex hips for effective impact protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38