Alpinestars Compass Pro Riding Pants
A lightweight technical touring pant engineered to offer protection and superior riding comfort over long distances, the Compass WR Touring Pant is smart balance between a dedicated touring pant and a denim pant. This pant is constructed using a new 14oz HDF (High Density Fiber) stretch CORDURA® denim outer shell for superior resistance to abrasion, while still remaining flexible, with aramid knitted lining in the most exposed areas for extra abrasion resistance and effective heat transfer reduction. Water-resistant and optimized for long distance riding comfort, this pant has pre-curved legs and a fully stretch RIDEKNIT® back yoke for perfect comfort in the seated position.
- Waist connection zipper.
- RIDEKNIT® stretch inserts for an optimized fit.
- External triple stitching for strength.
- The lower leg features a zip opening in order to fit over your favorite touring boots.
- Adjustable knee protector position for optimized comfort.
- Extra-long ergonomic pockets for safe and secure storage of valuables.
- High performance HDF stretch CORDURA® denim with additional aramid fiber knitted inserts for superior abrasion resistance.
- Water-resistant HYDRO treated garment for protection against light rain.
- Nucleon Flex Plus ultra-flexible armor at knee and Bio-Flex hips for effective impact protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II EN17092 standards – AA class.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38