Alpinestars City Hunter Backpack
Aerodynamically profiled the City Hunter Tech Backpack features an innovative advanced load carrying system and ergonomic shoulder straps designed to redistribute weight evenly across the back for improved comfort and fit on long rides.
- Built in helmet carrier
- Rain cover stored in its pocket in the main compartment
- Ergonomic shoulder belts with perforated foam padding and mesh panels for an optimized airflow, adjustable and removable sternum strap and the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment, preventing the extra webbing flapping
- Ergonomic 15mm back padding preventing spine pressure with ventilation channels for an optimized air flow
- Removable waist strap featuring the Alpinestars quick release system for a fast and secure adjustment, preventing the extra webbing flapping
- Reflective details on the front and shoulder belts to improve rider’s visibility in varying light conditions
- Multi-material outer shell: Lightweight 420D Nylon / 420D Ripstop Nylon to reinforce the bottom part
- 25L Capacity (approximately)
- 2 external waterproof pockets on front
- Computer compartment with full length zip featuring 15â€ laptop protective fleece sleeve
- Large main compartment with internal organizer featuring a smartphone protective fleece sleeve
- YKK semi auto-locking zippers for a secure closure
Black White Red
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.