Alpinestars Chrome Gloves
Light, aggressively styled and highly durable, the Chrome Glove a robust ‘carbon look’ hard knuckle guard in a multi-panel and extremely robust main shell that is reinforced in critical areas. The short cuff Chrome Glove also has touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Hook and loop wrist cuff for a personalized closure.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- New construction uses minimal seams for optimized levels of rider comfort.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction for durability and comfort.
- Top hand is a mix of mesh, spandex and leather for enhanced durability and rider comfort.
- Synthetic suede and leather reinforced palm for improved grip and abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomic ‘carbon look’ knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.