Alpinestars Charger Pro Backpack
The aerodynamically-shaped, semi-rigid Charger Pro Backpack is built to excel at carrying bulky items over big distances in total comfort, thanks to its adjustable harness, complete with magnetic closure, which delivers comfort by spreading the load over the back, thus making the weight ‘disappear’. Constructed from a heavy-duty fabric for durability, the Charger Pro Backpack is equipped with a pocket to accommodate an Alpinestars Nucleon KR-Celli back protector and a helmet carrier.
- Adjustable harness allows riders to adapt it to their torso length for a personalized fit, thus ensuring stability and comfort.
- Harness has been designed to be used with one hand, and features a quick-release magnetic center buckle for quick and easy use.
- The lower strap has quick release buckles, making it easy for riders to remove the backpack.
- Removable waist belt allows riders to adapt the bag to their personal riding requirements. When worn, the belt offers greater stability; when removed it allows greater freedom of movement.
- Equipped with a small pocket at top of the main compartment for storage of essentials, with removable waist belt pockets for additional storage options.
- A padded laptop pocket with a closure strap, individual organizer pockets plus additional mesh pockets allow riders to quickly and easily sort and store items.
- Built-in helmet carrier with color keyed anchor point allows riders to easily and securely carry a helmet without fear of dropping it.
- Rain cover included for wet weather performance.
- Reflective piping.
- The Charger Pro Backpack is expandable allowing users to increase the capacity of the backpack by approximately 4.5 liters.
- Equipped with a back protector compartment that has been designed to accommodate an Alpinestars Nucleon KR-CELLi back protector (Size M).
- Thermo-formed front panel is semi-rigid for strength and aerodynamically sculpted to provide minimal drag when riding.
- Front panel has a smooth surface fabric construction for additional aerodynamic performance and features a polyurethane-coated pattern embossed polyester for durability.
- Durable textured main body fabric utilizes a Jaquard-weave 440g polyester with TPE back coating for exceptional durability.
- Clamshell main compartment opening with inner gusset for ease of use.
- Single auto-lock slider zipper on main compartment for a secure closure.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.