Alpinestars Challenger V2 1PC Leather Suit
A multi-panel, body-mapped performance riding suit that incorporates class-leading, CE-certified protection and extensive stretch paneling, the Challenger offers a unique and contoured fit that is ideal for track and/or street use.
- Aerodynamic ventilated back-hump positioned with 3D mesh panel for superb cooling.
- Mesh liner for excellent comfort and ventilation.
- Inner waterproof pocket for safe storage.
- Innovative calf expansion gusset improves range of fit and riding comfort.
- Durable, premium 1.3 leather main construction for abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Ergonomic chassis incorporates perforated leather panels on torso, legs and back for cooling airflow.
- Multi-panel, body-mapped construction incorporating stretch panels or the arms, crotch and knees.
- Leather accordion stretch panels on rear shoulders, knees and lumbar rear for excellent fit in various riding positions, plus accordion poly-fabric stretch inserts on back and elbows.
- Integrated PE foam padding on chest, hips, coccyx and back for improved comfort fit and additional protection in key areas.
- 3D multi-panel knee construction with removable and adjustable PU sport knee sliders.
- CE-certified, internal protectors on shoulders and elbows offers class-leading impact protection.
- One-piece, CE-certified GP-R internal knee, tibia and shin protectors feature a floating construction for versatile and precise fit.
- Newly developed shoulder protection features over-molded shoulder advanced TPU guard layered under the outer fabric for optimized levels of protection and comfort.
- Snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector.
- Chest and back pad compartments (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back protection available as accessory upgrade).
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.