Alpinestars Cerium Tech-Stretch Riding Denim Pants
The Cerium Tech Stretch Denim Pant is an excellent urban commuting jean that fuses class-leading protection for the knee in an ergonomic, slim fit denim design. With its pre-shaped leg construction and quality denim fabric (12oz cotton and elastane) the Cerium Tech Stretch Denim Pant features a stretch layer for the optimal fit.
- Slim fit with stretch denim layer for enhanced levels of comfort.
- Nucleon Plus knee armor allows high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure the protector is discreet off the bike.
- Triple stitched seams for strength and durability.
- Classic five pocket detailing.
- Stitched rivets.
- Reflective label.
- Extremely compact mono-layer fabric construction uses fine yarns in weft and warp for reduced material volume and superior mechanical performance.
- The elastomer present in the weft ensures elongation for a guaranteed temporary deformability as the user moves, returning to its natural position when the movement stops, for superior rider comfort.
- Basic indigo color with a black sulphur overcoating gives this denim a dark, uniform and at the same time three-dimensional look.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN 17012 draft standards – Level A.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Plus knee protectors.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.