Alpinestars Celer V2 Gloves
EXCLUSIVE ONLINE 10.10 SALE (10TH OCT 12A.M. TO 11TH OCT 10A.M.)
NO EXCHANGE, NO REFUND AND NO WARRANTY
The CE certified Celer v2 Leather Glove is a durable short cuff road riding glove primed for urban performance. Incorporating a newly evolved design with increased stretch insert and perforations, as well as hard knuckle protection, the Celer v2’s premium multi-material chassis offers high levels of fit, comfort and protective capabilities.
- Short cuff design with hook and loop grip closure for convenience.
- Open knuckle gusset for improve levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
- Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Clean and elegant styling for distinctive look.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
- Alpinestars race-proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Leather palm construction incorporates padding reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
- Highly durable advance poly-fabric reinforcements on side of hand, pinky and ring finger, forming a finger bridge to prevent finger roll and separation during impacts.
- Perforated leather on backhand for cooling performance.
This garment is CE certified Level 1.
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.