Alpinestars Cargo Riding Pants
A casually-styled cargo-fit pant constructed from denim with triple stitching for strength and durability, these Cargo Pants are equipped with Nucleon Plus knee protectors for optimal impact protection. These pants are rider-friendly too, with an inner liner connected to the knee compartment for high levels of comfort and five pockets for real-world practicality; perfect for urban riding.
- Nucleon Plus knee for high levels of impact protection.
- Bio-Flex hip armor available as an optional accessory upgrade.
- Two pockets on the front and back and a cargo pocket on the thigh for secure and convenient storage.
- Reinforced seat area for enhanced rider comfort.
- Distressed denim with knitted fabric construction for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
- Inner liner connected to the knee compartment to avoid stitching lines on the front of the pants, thus enhancing rider comfort.
- Triple stitched along an entire out leg for superior strength.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee protectors.
28, 30, 32, 34, 36, 38