Alpinestars Caracal Gore-Tex® Boot
The Caracal GORE-TEX® Boot features an engineered foot shape design for high level comfort and performance. Featuring a premium leather chassis with extensive front and rear accordion inserts for freedom of movement, plus class-leading protection, the Caracal GORE-TEX® Boot is ideal for long or short touring sorties.
- Side entry system with elastic mounted zipper and wide hook and loop flap for convenience and a precise, secure fit.
- Hook and loop tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Adjustable higher rear calf flap.
- Double density ankle disk protection is mounted under the leather in both lateral and medial sides.
- Removable anatomic EVA footbed with comfort lining on top.
- The leather construction gives excellent durability and long lasting comfort.
- Highly specialized technical GORE-TEX® touring boot for short and long distance riding in all weather conditions.
- Full GORE-TEX® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and a high level of breathability.
- The boot shaping is engineered to give form fitting comfort on the bike with a toe box construction to improve riding control.
- Extensive front and rear accordion offer superior comfort, extension, control and support on flex zones.
- Micro-injected lateral and ankle offers support and protection to key areas.
- CARACAL GORE-TEX® boot is CE-certified to EN 13634:2017.
- New internal shock resistant shin guard offers support and protection.
- New dynamic design shift pad in TPU protects the upper foot.
- New sole design including TPU heel counter for extra protection.
- Exclusive double density rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip.
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47