Alpinestars Calabasas Air Women’s Jacket
The casually-styled Calabasas Air Women’s Jacket offers riders top of class airflow and protection. Expansive panels of high tensile mesh at the front, back and inner sleeves give the best defensive against high temps, urban heat soak and stuffy, slow moving traffic. Included Nucleon Flex Plus armor on the shoulders and elbows ensures protection while being comfortable and conforming to the body – maintaining the cool demeanor of the Calabasas Jacket.
- 600D polyester construction
- Airflow mesh front, back and inner sleeves
- Reinforced back panel and impact zones
- Hook and loop wrist and waist adjusters
- YKK front zipper
- Reflective detailing for nighttime visibility
- Pocket for optional back protector (sold separately)
- Included Nucleon Flex Plus CE Level 1 shoulder and elbow armor
- Meets CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class for protective riding garments
XS, S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.