Alpinestars C-30 Drystar® Gloves
Featuring Alpinestars’ proprietary waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE membrane, the C-30 incorporates class-leading hard knuckle protection and material reinforcements for optimized levels of protection, performance and comfort in poor weather conditions.
- Stretch accordions on finger tips for increased flexibility and fit.
- Stretch insert on wrist cuff for comfort and fit.
- Touch screen compatible fingertips for use with smartphones or GPS systems.
- Reflective print to increase rider visibility.
- Combination of stretch polyamide fabric and softshell on the backhand.
- Incorporates Alpinestars’ waterproof DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE sealed triple layer construction for a highly reduced material construction to promote dexterity and sensitivity of bike controls.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- PU coated reinforcements on palm and thumb provides superior grip on bike’s controls.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zone for abrasion resistance.
- PU over-molded hard knuckle protection offers class-leading protection without impairing hand flex or movement.
- C-30 DRYSTAR® GLOVE is CE certified level 1.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.