Alpinestars BNS Tech-2 Neck Support
The Bionic Neck Support Tech 2 is constructed from an advanced, high-performance carbon polymer compound and is designed to help prevent injury in a crash situation by dissipating and diverting impact forces away from the neck and spine. The BNS functions when the rider’s helmet makes contact with the frame at the moment of a crash, thus providing a clean, solid surface which instantly channels damaging, compressive impact energy away from the neck and on to the BNS. Featuring Alpinestars’ exclusive and revolutionary rear stabilizer for progressive force relief (PFR) the BNS Tech 2 is designed for use in motocross and off-road riding and offers a highly personalized and stable fit while incorporating innovative new features such as a new quick release locking system.
- Ultra-lightweight performance and comfort while riding.
- Reduced weight with no compromise on strength and rigidity.
- Resilience to low temperatures, below 0°C.
- The Lycra®-laminated foam padding kits are adaptable and the interchangeable EVA foam pads allow compatibility with body protection systems.
- The lightweight Strap System can be worn over or under the jersey.
- Innovative quick-release locking system for rapid and efficient fitting/removal offers secure and convenient closure.
- Compressed EVA foam compound padding to distribute the impact force over the widest area, yet remain lightweight.
- Structural integrity and frame strength against heavy impact energies during a crash.
- Designed to provide a customizable, secure and personalized fit with the SAS (Size Adapter System) for a versatile fitment in size ranges XS-M and L-XL.
- Incorporates a bio-organic engineering design for superb ergonomics:-Rear stabilizer promotes PFR (Progressive Force Relief ) and dissipates energy loads by transmitting them across the back and shoulders and away from spine (thoracic vertebrae), and is connected to the frames via pivot key.
- Frame construction promotes improved contact with helmet during impact – including rear support edge that fits closer to the body, extra width to account for different helmet sizes and raised chest to reduce hyper-flexion.
- Category 2 PPE – CE Certified Under EU Regulation 2016/425
Black Cool Gray
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.