Alpinestars Bionic Tech V2 Protection Jacket
Incorporating a new, innovative grid protection technology that is lightweight and ventilated, this versatile jacket has CE-certified protectors incorporated into the slim fit, stretchable material for high levels of comfort. Compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support and with Bionic Hydration Pack.
- Bionic Hydration Pack compatible.
- Height adjustable kidney belt for optimal levels of fit.
- BNS compatible with a removable back puck panel and elastic BNS cords on the shoulders straps.
- Slim fit stretchable fabric for a comfortable fit.
- Central front zipper for a better fit and ease of donning.
- New Cell Technology back protector is highly ventilated and flexible for enhanced rider comfort.
- Additional front padding on the arms, sides and chest for enhanced roost protection.
- High abrasion resistant fabric on the arms over the protectors for additional protection.
- Features a floating, highly ventilated and flexible rigid Chest Protector with flexible side wings that adapt to the rider’s body.
- EN 1621-3:2018 Level 2
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.