Alpinestars Bionic Plus Jacket
Ultra lightweight and highly ventilated, the Bionic Plus Jacket features an advanced stretch mesh construction for a secure, comfortable fit. Tested by multiple Dakar winner Marc Coma, this jacket features CE certified protectors for excellent resistance to impact and shock abrasion and is fully compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Support.
- Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape
- Reduced material construction on underarms and arms for ventilation and weight saving
- Slim-lined, CE-certified shoulder and elbow/forearm protectors feature skin-side channeling for improved flexibility and airflow as well as excellent protection from impacts
- Newly designed, back panel features triple-layer, perforated EVA compound padding for good shock absorption and padding
- Back protection is CE certified to the latest Level 1 standard
- CE certified Level 1 shoulder and elbow PU foams offer new softer formulation and channeling design for improved flexibility
- Removable upper chest and back padded panels accommodate Alpinestars BNS
- Premium, auto-locking YKK zips for main frontal closure and on detachable sleeves to ensure secure fitting
- Convenient, soft touch silicon pull tabs on shoulders for secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
- Thermoformed kidney protector padding
- Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place
Black Red White
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.