Alpinestars Bionic Flex Knee Protector
With ergonomically profiled Nucleon Flex Technology protection held securely in position via an elasticated top strap and silicon hems, the Bionic Flex Knee Protector incorporates comfort padding with a soft-touch stretch mesh which prevents heat build-up. The asymmetric and lightweight design ensures this knee protector provides optimal levels of comfort and freedom of movement.
- Highly convenient and time-saving slip-on design with elasticated hems and silicon printing to prevent slippage and to help keep the protector securely positioned.
- New design Nucleon Flex Technology protectors are highly perforated and secured on the outside of the sleeve for excellent breathability and ventilation.
- Additional side foam padding for additional coverage.
- Abrasion resistant fabric front panel for increased durability.
- Extremely lightweight, durable and flexible protector constructed from a breathable stretch mesh for a comfortable, close fit.
- Elasticated top strap for a customizable fit.
- According To European Statutory Law The Ce Mark Is A Conformity Requirement For The Marketing Of This Product. The Following Standards Apply To This Product:
Knee Protector – En 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.