Alpinestars Bionic Action Chest Protector
An ultra-lightweight protective system offering excellent upper body protection against impacts, this protector features an all-new chest protector complete with Cell Technology for ultra-light weight and optimum ventilation. The back protector is also new and boasts a softer formulation for an enhanced adaptive fit. Both the front and rear hard shell plates are backed with a padding for a secure and comfortable snug fit. Quick and extremely easy to put on, it provides extended padding to protect against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
- Extended padding to offer more protection against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
- The protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation.
- Elastic closure system features newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles that fit a broad range of rider body sizes.
- Padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and a close-to-body fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for an optimal fit.
- Bionic Neck Support compatibility with the BNS A-Strap available as an optional extra.
- All-new Cell Technology chest protector features a highly perforated shell for high levels of ventilation and protection.
- The flexible side adapts to the rider’s body shape.
- Features a new Cell Technology back protector with a flexion channel for enhanced mobility.
- According To European Statutory Law The Ce Mark Is A Conformity Requirement For The Marketing Of This Product. The Following Standards Apply To This Product:
- Back Protector – En 1621-2:2014 Level 1
- Chest Protector: En 1621-3:2018 Level 1
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.