Alpinestars Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace (Set)
Constructed from an innovative advanced carbon polymer compound for improved strength and performance, the Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace helps reduce the risk and severity of injury by preventing excessive hypertension of the knee in an accident. Thanks to innovative engineering the Fluid Tech is ultra-lightweight and offers a highly customizable and secure fit, while affording improved directional movement of the knee articulation while riding.
- New patent pending lightweight and highly ventilated double-wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption while ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
- The ergonomically sculptured triple segment knee cup is designed for flexibility and adaptivity and constructed from a double density polymer solution for high impact force dispersion on rigid external shell and energy absorption on semi-rigid internal shell structure.
- The knee cup is accurately secured in place by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system that keeps the knee cup in correct position while providing controlled freedom of movement.
- The newly developed Calf Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement.
- The two calf straps are linked with a semi-rigid C-shaped connector that dynamically shapes towards the dimension change of the calf muscle.
- Structural hybrid frames are constructed from a composite over-injected with a high performance fiber reinforced polymer which provides optimal structural integrity and support while being ultra-lightweight.
- The asymmetric frame design ensures a wide range of unique leg shape compatibility and a perfect fit.
- Slim ergonomic design offers a high level of riding comfort during dynamic movement.
- The open structure and perforated areas promote maximum ventilation.
- Extremely stable slim-design 4-point hinge system perfectly follows the articulation of the knee.
- Hinge system incorporates easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) which reduces the risk of sustaining injuries to:
- The medial and lateral collateral ligament
- The anterior and posterior cruciate ligament
- The lateral and medial meniscus
- The Bionic-10 Carbon Knee Brace comes in 4 different sizes: S, M, L and XL/2XL for perfect fitment.
- Knee protector – EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1.
M, L, XL/XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.