Alpinestars Atem V4 1PC Leather Suit
Incorporating a host of protection and performance innovations taken from premier class racing, the Atem v4 Leather Suit is ideal for track or performance riding. Constructed from premium, supple bovine leather for superior abrasion resistance, the Atem v4 fuses class-leading protective technology and ergonomic styling to ensure riders maximize their time in the saddle.
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather with High Resistant Stretch Fabric (HRSF) strategically positioned for comfort.
- Aramidic knit inner reinforcement on seat, shoulder, elbow and knee for additional levels of abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars RRR armor on shoulder, GP-R on elbow and knee with Bio-Flex Racing hip protectors (Alpinestars Nucleon KR-R back protector and Nucleon KR-Ci chest protector available as an accessory upgrade).
- Inner leather reinforcement on seat area, shoulder, elbow, knee and shin for additional abrasion resistance in key areas.
- HRSF polyamide stretch material on the shoulder area, inner sleeve, chest, crotch and calf for an optimized fit and performance.
- Calf expansion allows riders to adjust the fit for the highest level of comfort.
- YKK zips on front, cuff and ankle for a secure closure.
- Extended stretch area on outer cuff and collar with 3D mesh and a low profile collar with soft edging for enhanced rider comfort.
- Inner waterproof document pocket.
- Extended localized perforations for improved ventilation.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – AAA class.
- CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars GP-R shoulder, elbow and knee protectors.
- Reflective insert.
Black Red Fluo Yellow Fluo
46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58