Alpinestars AST-1 Waterproof Pants (Short)
An excellent all-weather textile pant with a fixed waterproof membrane and class-leading internal protection incorporated into its multi-panel chassis, the AST-1 v2 Waterproof pants are equipped with pre-curved legs and an articulated knee design for enhanced comfort and durability.
- Hips compartments can be upgraded to incorporate Alpinestars Bio-Flex hip protectors.
- Reflective details.
- Hook and loop waist adjustments belt for a precise fit.
- Waist connection zipper for secure integration with Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Premium YKK zippers for durability.
- Multi-material main shell construction for the optimum blend of durability, protection and light weight.
- Nucleon Flex Plus knee and hip protectors for protection against impacts.
- Internal knee compartment allows adjustments of protection to fit various leg lengths.
- Fixed waterproof and breathable membrane for effective all-weather performance.
- Ventilation opening for high levels of cooling airflow.
- Pre-curved leg construction for enhanced fit and comfort in the riding position.
- Hand pockets for real-world practicality.
- According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
- CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) prEN 17092 – A class.
- CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus knee and Bio-Flex hip protectors. (Bio-Flex hip protectors are available as an accessory upgrade).
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL, 4XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.