Alpinestars Air Plus V2 Gore-Tex® XCR Boot
The Air Plus V2 Gore-Tex® XCR Boot’s innovative design features a waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® XCR membrane layered under a well ventilated mesh outer construction that ensures your feet stay comfortably dry in all-weather conditions. Dual-density ankle protectors together with internal heel and toe counters provide exceptional safety and support.
- Ergonomic new last for foot streamlining and superior fit and comfort.
- Air mesh main construction is layered with highly breathable materials for superior ventilation and features over-injected soft PU reinforcements.
- Full grain leather on medial panel offers comfort and durability.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones on front and rear full grain leather accordions for enhanced ventilation.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® XCR membrane provides outstanding weather protection and ensures the feet stay comfortably dry in all conditions.
- Microfiber with technical texture plus shift pad, for more impact protection and durability.
- Medial side entry opening/closure zipper system with wide velcro closure. Velcro tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Wide opening aperture for ease of access.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for improved feel and performance.
- Seamlessly integrated molded shin protector affords exceptional impact protection.
- Double layer reinforcement under the shin plate affords exceptional impact protection.
- Internal heel and toe counters for enhanced structural integrity.
- Injected PU shifter area ensures high levels of comfort and durability.
- Rear reflective insert for improved nighttime visibility.
- New removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for comfort and support.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of grip and comfort.
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole prevents excessive deformation of the boot during an impact event while maintaining high levels of comfort and control
- The Air Plus V2 Gore-Tex® XCR V2 boot is CE certified.
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.