Alpinestars A-4 Max Chest Protector
The protector offers protection for the chest, ribs and back via its flexible hard plates. With ventilated bio-foam padding for comfort and fit, it features removable shoulder padding for versatility and optimal comfort, and is fully compatible with Alpinestars Bionic Neck Supports.
- Elastic closure system features newly designed, quick and easy-to-use buckles that fit a broad range of rider body sizes.
- Thermoformed padded chassis for optimized levels of comfort and close-to-body fit.
- Adjustable shoulder straps for optimal fit.
- Removable shoulder pads for high levels of customization.
- Bionic Neck Support compatibility.
- Silicon BNS pull tabs for easy and safe engagement of the BNS.
- Additional thermoformed EVA tail extension for extended coverage to the lower spine.
- Back Protector: En 1621-2:2014 Level 1
- Chest Protector: EN 1621-3:2018 Level 1.
- Extended padding to offer more protection against tire roost without obstructing arm movement.
- The protector plastic shells are perforated for maximum breathability and cooling ventilation.
- Adjustable elastic straps incorporate thermoformed perforated rib protection panels for additional protection without compromising movement.
- All-new triple layer chest protector features a highly perforated impact absorption insert for high levels of ventilation and protection.
- Features a new Cell Technology back protector.
Black Anthracite Yellow
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.