Alpinestars A-10 Air V2 Pants
The CE certified A-10 Air v2 Pant features an advanced poly-fabric shell incorporating four-way stretch panels and mesh panel inserts for optimized levels of comfort, riding fit and cooling performance. On the inside, a soft mesh lining ramps up the pants’ breathability while a convenient waist connection zipper allows easy attachment to a range of Alpinestars’ textile jackets.
- Reflective prints on front and side of the pant for better rider visibility.
- Hook and loop strap on waist adjuster for improved fit.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
- Microfiber comfort edge on waist.
- Multi-fabric polyester shell construction for lightweight performance and durability.
- Main shell incorporates mesh panels on legs for cooling performance.
- Four-way stretch panel on crotch and back bottom leg.
- Long lower leg opening to fit inside or over riding boots.
- 2 zipped hand pockets with hidden zippers.
- Soft mesh lining.
- Hip pad compartments (Alpinestars level 1 CE certified Nucleon hip).
- Level 1 CE-certified GP-R Protector.
- CE Certification 89/686/EEC.
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.