AGV Sportmodular Gloss Carbon Helmet (Asian fit) with AGV Ark Intercom
The world’s first SportModular helmet: the performance of a full-face helmet together with the comfort of a modular. Entirely built in Carbon Fiber (shell and chin), this specific structure achieves the same protection performance of MotoGP’s Pista GP R in an incredibly light weight construction, combing the highest levels of comfort and safety.
Seamlessly communicate with 3 more riders in the same time with only the click of a button. Design specifically for AGV Sportmodular, AX9,K-5 S and K6 helmets, it allows to talk to riding companions up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) away, take calls, listen to music and more. Thanks to Sena’s Advanced Noise Control™ ambient noise never interfere with incoming and outgoing audio. Light and compact, it can be applied on the helmet simply using the AGV Intercom Adapter, without affecting the aesthetic and aerodynamic shape. It integrates a built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function.
Local 2 years warranty
- WEIGHT – 1.340 kg
- Shell in 100% carbon fiber engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes. The structure offers an extremely safe and compact helmet.
- Chin guard in 100% carbon fiber engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance even in open configuration.
- Shell shape is designed to minimize the risk of impact energies being channelled to the collarbone.
- The metal chin guard opening system is designed to prevent accidental openings.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders’ head without interference with the internal sun visor.
- Internal chin channels distribute the air flow evenly through the entire visor surface.
- Shell shape is designed to maximise the aerodynamic performance and to have zero dynamic weight at 130 km/h (80mph).
- The adjustable intergraded spoiler reduces turbulence and maximises stability.
- SportModular interiors’ construction is engineered to all an embracing, pressure-free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable nose guard and wind protector.
- Patented reversible crown pad features a double face use that allows the rider to select the preferred feel and climate.
- Warmer side: with Shalimar fabric for a soft and gentle touch.
- ooler sider: with Ritmo fabric for a fluid and fresh fit.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channelled inside the helmet.
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized (antibacterial protection) 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Micro sense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
- Crown pads: Shalimar (warmer side) and Ritmo (cooler side) with the same treatments listed for the cheek pads.
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses.
- New Optic 1 visor with 100% max vision Pinlock (120) anti-fog technology is designed for maximum vertical view (85 degrees) and unmatched horizontal view (190 degrees). It features 3 steps.
- The GT3 visor is anti-scratch and is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the correct fit between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise (GT-31 for XXS-L and GT3-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools. It is available in 2 sizes (IV7-1 for XXS-L and IV7-2 for XL-XXXL).
- Patent Visor Lock System (VLS) reduces the risk of accidental openings.
- Unique metal visor mechanism designed to minimize surface area, therefor supporting peripheral view and impact performance. Rapid visor release system requires no tools and allows the visor to be removed and replaced in seconds.
- Titanium Double D retention system (43% lighter than the standard steel DD)
- PSB approved
- Advanced Noise Control™
- Audio Overlay™
- Built-in FM radio tuner with a station scan and save function
- Microphone mute option
- Music sharing
- Smart Volume Control
- Voice prompts
- Bluetooth Intercom up to 1.6km / 1.0 mile
- Bluetooth v4.1
- Four-way Intercom
- Group Intercom™
- Optional AGV Remote Control support (not included)
- Quick charging
- SENA firmware upgradeable
- Universal Intercom™
- Utility App for iPhone and Android phones
S, M, L, XL
The chin guard has two individually adjustable air vents to drive air directly to the inner surface of the visor avoiding misting even during extreme weather conditions. Moreover, helmet ventilation is guaranteed by a wide adjustable frontal vent and inner air grooves. DROID is the result of the gained experience by the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets; It comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows to ride also with the chin guard open thanks to the lever on the left side of the helmet; This lever when in the “J” position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding accidental closing. Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of the DROID is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr. DROID is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system that, thanks to the easy to use inner sun-visor, allows to ride always with the right light and in safety. The inner sun-visor is treated anti-scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog thanks to the Max Vision Pinlock lens. The lining, made with the best hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness, is entirely removable and washable. Moreover the cheek pads have been conceived to permit the accommodation of glasses.