AGV K-5 Jet Top Soleluna 2017 Helmet (Asian fit)
This wrap-around helmet has perfect lines for both touring and urban use.
Ideal for those who do not want to give up the feeling of freedom but want to enjoy high degree of safety. The fibreglass and carbon fibre as well as its compact, protective shape ensure excellent protection fulfilling the AGV Extreme Standards while the degree of comfort provided by Dry-Comfort inner components is based on anatomical studies. An important new item is the wide, long visor with a new magnetic VMS closing system which, with its inner sun visor, ensures excellent vision regardless of weather and light conditions.
- External shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) available in 2 sizes, and EPS inner lining available in 4 sizes with 4 different densities.
- Shell and EPS dimensions optimised using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) system.
- Ventilation system: IVS consisting of 2 front air vents, and an air extractor with ON/OFF system developed in a wind tunnel to optimise and adjust ventilation.
- Central front air vent built into the shell proﬁle with direct high air ﬂow channel.
- Rear spoiler integrated into the shell proﬁle
- The inner components are made of sanitised 3D Dry-Comfort material and can be fully removed and washed
- The wide CITY 17 is scratch-resistant and PINLOCK ® ready. It covers and protects the face to below the level of the chin
- New magnetic closing system known as VMS (Visor Magnetic System)
- New XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism for quick removal of the visor with no need for tools
- Integrated scratch-resistant sun visor (ISV), removable and replaceable without using tools
- Double-D ring
- PSB approved
- Asian ﬁt
S, M, L, XL
The chin guard has two individually adjustable air vents to drive air directly to the inner surface of the visor avoiding misting even during extreme weather conditions. Moreover, helmet ventilation is guaranteed by a wide adjustable frontal vent and inner air grooves. DROID is the result of the gained experience by the first Italian company to produce flip up helmets; It comes with the dual homologation P/J which allows to ride also with the chin guard open thanks to the lever on the left side of the helmet; This lever when in the “J” position, blocks the chin guard in the fully open position avoiding accidental closing. Thanks to the reduced dimensions of the helmet, the weight of the DROID is only 1550 gr +/- 50gr. DROID is equipped with the exclusive Double Visor Tech system that, thanks to the easy to use inner sun-visor, allows to ride always with the right light and in safety. The inner sun-visor is treated anti-scratch, while the outer clear visor is not only anti-scratch but also anti-fog thanks to the Max Vision Pinlock lens. The lining, made with the best hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics to grant maximum freshness, is entirely removable and washable. Moreover the cheek pads have been conceived to permit the accommodation of glasses.