Sena SPH 10 Bluetooth Communication System
The SPH10 Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset brings you four-way intercom conversations featuring a 900 meter (980 yards) range and hands-free calling.
Out of stock
EASY TO USE WITH SUPERIOR AUDIO QUALITY
For both incoming and outgoing audio
- Extremely versatile with a long range, the SPH10 Bluetooth 3.0 stereo headset brings your favorite tunes, GPS navigation, four-way intercom conversations featuring a 900-meter (980 yards) range, and hands-free calling to a wide range of outdoor sports and motorsports activities.
ERGONOMICALLY FRIENDLY CONTROL
All the right features for on-the-go travels
- The versatile Jog Dial and large buttons on the boom mic make it easy to control all the functions and settings of the SPH10—even while you’re deep in the throes of playtime or ride time! And the design of the SPH10 allows for a stable and secure fit for almost any active condition.
DO IT ALL WHILE DOING JUST ABOUT ANYTHING
Critical communication and wireless capabilities
- Bluetooth 3.0 technology provides the capability to listen to and share music with the use of Bluetooth playback controls and offers Multipoint Bluetooth technology for dual mobile phone usage.
HQ AUDIO PERFORMANCE IN ANY ENVIRONMENT
Extra volume and Advanced Noise Control™ when you need it
- The SPH10 produces crystal-clear audio with an automatic boost of volume in noisy environments, while Advanced Noise Control™ technology detects and cuts out background noise. Also, each audio source has its own independent volume level you can adjust for an improved riding experience.
CROSS-BRAND INTERCOM COMPATIBILITY
Our gear works with everyone else’s gear—guaranteed!
- Even if your companions don’t have Sena gear, the SPH10 uses the Universal Intercom™ protocol, which allows your gear to work with their gear, regardless of brand.
OPTIMIZED FOR LIFE, SIMPLE TO LEARN
Fully water resistant, Long battery life, Helpful voice prompts
- The SPH10 is fully water resistant for use in any condition, and you’ll get up to 10 hours of talk time and seven days of stand-by on a single charge. All registered Sena owners get access to free firmware upgrades, which ensure your unit is always operating with the latest software updates. Meanwhile, integrated voice prompts (available in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish) help you quickly learn your way around the device.
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.