REV’IT! Summit 2 H2O Gloves
The Summit 2 H2O gloves received a makeover and expanded levels of safety. These sportive tour gloves now feature the newly developed 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle. The 3D molded SEESOFT™ material is flexible and comfortable while meeting CE-level 2 impact values. Protection level is rounded out with TPR knuckle shields, a SEESOFT™ palm slider and a Temperfoam® thumb protector. The complete outer layer of the finger and knuckle is made of PWR | Kevlar stretch for the high performance comfort.
- Outershell: goatskin drum dyed | goat diamond with WR finish | PWR|Kevlar stretch | suede leather with WR finish | connect finger tip fabric with WR finish
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproof: hydratex® | Z-liner with McFit® technology
- Protection: 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle | goat skin covered TPR finger knuckle protectors | SEESOFT™ covered with SuperFabric® palm | Temperfoam®
- Visibility: laminated reflection
- Composition: 82% Leather, 13% Polyamide, 5% Other
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: single motion closure system at cuff
- Features: elastic | stretch panel | connect finger tip | visor wiper | grip patch | regular cuff
S, M, L, XL, XXL, XYL, XZL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.