Alpinestars Tech Aero Back Pack
The Tech Aero Backpack is aerodynamically profiled and comes with a host of comfort and performance features that are specifically designed to enhance riding comfort. Incorporating new innovations such as the new anatomical shoulder straps and quick release strap system, this technical backpack is extremely convenient.
- Advanced poly-fabric (600 denier on main shell; 1200 denier on base) outer construction is PU coated for additional strength and weight-saving, as well as improved durability and water resistance.
- Sport silhouette engineered for high cargo capacity with a low profile for aerodynamic performance.
- Fully expandable from 16 to 26 liters with internal laptop sleeve pocket to accommodate laptop computers, tablets and smartphone devices.
- Anatomically profiled back panel incorporates foam padding inserts and advances air-mesh to promote superb air channeling and improved comfort while riding. Back padding also helps distribute weight evenly across the back area which is important for comfort on longer rides.
- Innovative new ‘S’ design shoulder strap system is designed to anatomically follow the natural contours of rider’s torso and incorporates customizable chest connection system which features adjustable locking closures for a secure and highly personalized fit.
- Grab handle integrated into shoulder system for lightweight, ergonomic performance.
- Waist belt connector is highly adjustable and can be conveniently packed away; kidney belt pockets are expandable to store larger objects when required.
- Water resistant, fleece-lined top pocket for eyewear. Pocket incorporates thermoformed PU top hard shell to protect contents.
- Internal sleeve allows integration of Alpinestars’ Bionic Back Protector to ramp up protective capabilities.
- Pocket, loophole and conduit enables integration of hydro pack (as accessory upgrade), meaning this pack is ideal for long distances.
- Built‐in helmet carrier and fully enveloping rain cover.
- TPR and embroidered logo details and extensive reflective detailing.
- Available in one size.
- Dimensions – 16.5″ x 9.5″ x 5.75″ / 52cm x 30cm x 18cm
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.