Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 Air V2 Gloves
With a chassis developed to promote an optimized women’s fit and incorporating perforated leather and air-mesh, the lightweight, CE certified road riding STELLA SMX-1 AIR v2 Glove has an evolved styling design for improved comfort, hand mobility and an innovative grip zone on palm and thumb for greater sensitivity on the bike’s controls.
- Hoop and loop grip wrist closure helps keep glove securely positioned.
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
- Integrated padding on fingers helps fit and comfort.
- Advanced poly-blend reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior grip and comfort.
- Touch screen compatible fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
- Developed specifically for an optimized woman’s fit.
- Full premium leather and mesh main chassis construction, plus strategic perforation zones and air mesh for improved breathability.
- Synthetic suede zones and side padding reinforcement for durability, additional abrasion resistance and comfort.
- Hard polymer knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Stretch zone on fingers and backhand for comfort and improved range of hand movement.
- This garment is CE certified Level 1.
XS, S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.