Alpinestars Stella Andes V2 Drystar® Pants
Constructed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction and designed for a highly optimized female fit, the Stella Andes V2 Pant is 100% waterproof while offering high levels of breathability. With added CE-certified protection in strategic areas, these pants can adapt to all weather conditions and are fully compatible with the Stella Andes DRYSTAR® Jacket.ket.
- Advanced reinforced poly-fabric textile and Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction for excellent all-weather performance.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days.
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with accordion knee stretch panels and on back of knees for improved riding performance.
- Interior hip pad compartments with poly-foam comfort padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Integrated reflective graphic details and logos improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air in-takes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind storage.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort fit.
- Optimized for use with the Stella Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Jacket with internal waist connection zipper.
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.