Alpinestars SP X Air Carbon V2 Glove
Built to beat the heat, this light CE-certified glove features a leather and mesh chassis to provide optimal ventilation for warm weather performance riding. Incorporating innovative carbon and polymer compound protection, this pre-curved glove is fully optimized for warm weather performance riding. It’s practical too and has a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
- Short vented summer glove.
- Outer seam palm construction for enhanced levels of rider comfort.
- Hard carbon knuckle for superior resistance to impacts.
- Knuckle panel with perforated gusset construction to increase flexibility.
- Full perforated leather with open stretch mesh for improved ventilation.
- Wrist closure flap.
- Side reinforcements with hard palm slider for superior abrasion resistance.
- Accordions on fingers to increase fit and direct comfort.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Ergonomic stretch insert on palm and soft padding on fingers and cuff for greater rider comfort.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
- TPR inserts on fingertips.
- CE-certified (CAT II Level 1, KP).
S, M, L, XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.