Alpinestars SP-5 Leather Gloves
Constructed from highly abrasion resistant, full grain leather and featuring a rugged polymer knuckle protection, the SP-5 offers high levels of protection, movement and comfort. With a pre-shaped finger construction and a velcro cuff closure this glove affords a secure and highly personalized performance riding fit.
- Top surface built with high performance synthetic leather associated with perforated goat leather to provide optimized levels of comfort, durability and cooling airflow.
- An innovative microfiber and PU grip insert strategically position on palm and thumb for excellent levels of grip control and durability.
- Premium, full-grain leather palm construction is durable and offers excellent abrasion resistance.
- Ergonomically profiled synthetic suede reinforcements on pinky sidewall provide maximum abrasion resistance in key impact zone.
- Alpinestars’ patented third and fourth finger bridge prevents seam failure and finger separation in the event of a slide.
- Excellent impact performance offered by an advanced over-molded polymer knuckle protector.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive ergonomic stretch insert between palm and thumb offers improved range of hand movement and greater sensitivity while operating the bike controls.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue while offering excellent comfort and fit.
- Palm, fingers padded with energy absorbing EVA foam for additional protection
- Velcro wrist adjuster and widevelcro strap on the cuff provide a secure and adjusted closure.
- Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb allow the use of smartphone and GPS systems.
Black White Red
S, M, L, XL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.