Alpinestars Shore Gloves
This highly lightweight CE certified street riding glove is ideal for warmer weather with mesh inserts for airflow and a multi-panel leather and stretch fabric chassis for a mapped fit, the Shore Glove features a highly convenient touchscreen compatible finger-tip for use with smartphones.
- Hook and loop wrist closure.
- Alpinestars ergonomic stretch insert between on palm.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
- Lightweight summer street glove.
- Multi-material, multi-panel main shell construction.
- Leather palm and fingers for comfort and performance.
- Synthetic suede reinforcements on side hand and fingers.
- Stretch fabric, spandex and mesh for fit and breathability.
- CE certified level 1
- Padded foam 5mm knuckle zone.
S, M, L, XL, 3XL, XXL
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.