Alpinestars Racer Braap Pants
Incorporating an evolved design for improved fit and comfort, the ergonomic new Racer design results in an overall lighter garment. The Racer Pant also features a newly designed stretch insert on the knee, heavy poly-fabric reinforcements for high levels of abrasion resistance. The Racer Tactical Pant comes in a range of distinctive and aggressive color combinations and is designed to match the Racer Tactical Jersey for a total performance look and feel.
- Durable poly-fabric/nylon construction that is PU coated for additional strength and durability.
- Large rear soft stretch panel insert from the upper thigh to the bottom of the leg provides increased comfort and flexibility to the waist and lower back.
- Internal comfort liner made of an extensive lightweight and ventilated mesh with stretch panel inserts for improved fit, feel and function.
- Pre-curved, ergonomic leg construction for improved performance in the riding position.
- Heavy poly-fabric reinforcement on the seat area and inner leg panels provides superior abrasion resistance.
- Leather reinforced inner-leg panels for heat resistance, grip and comfort.
- Innovative 3D knee construction and expansion panel designed to accommodate knee protectors.
- 3D injection molded rubber logos for durability.
- Ratchet closure with dual waist adjustment pull-tabs for a safe, personalized fit.
- Convenient interior hip pocket for key/coin storage.
Black Light Gray
28, 30, 32, 34, 36
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.