Alpinestars Patron Gore-Tex® Boot
A comfortable and durable touring boot, the Patron incorporates a breathable and 100 per cent GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane into its premium leather chassis. Featuring a new boot last and reinforcements, the Patron can withstand the most rugged off-road conditions while offering high levels of comfort.
- Overlap closure design with a zipped opening on medial and lateral side for a precise fit and an easy entry.
- Rear hook and loop grip closure flap with pull loop webbing for adjusting calf width, gives personalized closure.
- New boot shaping gives greater comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls.
- Internal heel counter and toe box give boot enhanced structural integrity, improving feel and performance.
- Reflective rear bellow for improved visibility in poor light.
- Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather for comfort and durability in a range of weather conditions.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole provides the optimum in grip, performance and durability.
- Incorporates class-leading GORE-TEX® membrane for 100% waterproof performance and breathability.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- External TPU shift pad for improved durability and protection for fore foot.
- PATRON GORE-TEX® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.
- Double density ankle protector located between the upper and lining on lateral and medial side panel.
38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.