Alpinestars Nucleon Racing KR-HR Hip Protector
The NUCLEON KR-HR Hip Protector is CE certified to Level 2 (EN 1621_1: 2012) and has been ergonomically engineered for racing and performance riding. Featuring strategically positioned, injected hard PU molded inserts for excellent abrasion and impact resistance, the NUCLEON KR-HR is constructed from lightweight energy absorbing polymer foam for high levels of ventilation and comfort.
- Ergonomically profiled and engineered for freedom of movement in an aggressive riding position.
- Designed to fit under leather racing suits.
- Constructed from high-energy absorbing viscoelastic PU memory foam compound that is lightweight and perforated for comfort.
- Incorporates strategic, hard over-injected shells for added protection on the hip bone.
- KR-HR is CE certified to latest EN 1621_1: 2012 (level 2).
The SEESOFT™ CE-Level 2 back protector insert is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising on comfort, ventilation or freedom of movement. The highly impact-resistant blend of Nitrille and Polynorbornene rubber results in a memory foam that is multi-impact rated and CE certified to the highest level (EN 1621-2:2003 - level 2). In the case of severe angular impact, the individual Memory foam layers will shift relative to one another, resulting in impact dispersion over a larger effective surface area, and therefore minimizing the energy that is transmitted to the spine and back. By applying a multiple-layer concept, REV’IT! has developed a flexible back protector insert that performs consistently in all conditions.